Whenever you catch yourself saying, or even thinking, any of the following sentiments, smack yourself in the head. Tough love, I know. It's for your own good. You'll
- "I'm so fat." If you say "bloated" instead of "fat", smack yourself twice.
- "I'm getting sick." Again, double smack if you are simultaneously pissed at someone else for having the nerve to feel ill in your presence thereby creating this eventuality.
- "I'm tired." No kidding. Who isn't?
- "What a jerk!" Okay, so there are some genuine buttheads out there. But as a general rule, if you meet more than two jerks in one day, chances are pretty good you're one of them.
- "I could never afford that." Never is a really long time. You may not want to prioritize a gold bathtub right now (or ever) but we all have the absolute ability to attract prosperity into our lives.
Remember: Energy flows where attention goes. Focus your thoughts and words on what you WANT.
Do you like me? Do you want to be kept up to date on my hilarious and helpful new book, "MY Life Doesn't Make YOUR Butt Look Big"? Yes! Please use my handy social media buttons at the top of the page or find me at:
Twitter: @beamingbalance and @mylifeyourbutt