I am determined to be more diligent with this challenge than the last couple I kinda sorta tried to do.
In addition to lots of other rules that I am sure not to remember, there is some specified blogging we need to do each day. In line with my own life balance strategy, I am going to follow the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) and just focus on the writing assignments. This may ruin my chances to win the Electrolux washer and dryer which is up for grabs, but hopefully the exercise will still be interesting for y'all.
So... here is what you have to
* Monday, September 13: I must re-post the first thing I ever wrote on my blog.
* Tuesday, September 14: I must re-post a piece I wish more people had read and explain why it was important to me.
* Wednesday, September 15: I must re-upload a post with a title that I am particularly proud of and explain why.
* Thursday, September 16: I must write a new post about a woman who inspires me.
* Friday, September 17: I must write about what blogging means to me. Why do I blog? What purpose does it serve me and how have I benefited from sharing a piece of myself online this way?
If you are a fellow blogger, feel free to play along and leave a link to your post in the comments. I'll be sure to check out your posts as well!