As ya'll know, I spend my fair share of time on airplanes. Based on my experience, there are plenty of flight attendants who have aspirations of life on the stage vs. life in the air.
When it comes to the singer/songwriter flight attendants, I can only say, "Don't quit your day job." At the very least please don't sing during your day job. I've heard in-flight vocals which actually made me wish the plane would crash. Just sayin'.
And then you have the comedians....
1. "For those of you who haven't been in a car since 1957, here's how you use a seatbelt..."
3. "In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure... stop screaming, grab the oxygen mask, and pull it over your face. If you are traveling with a small child, secure your mask before assisting with theirs. If you are traveling with more than one child, now would be a good time to pick a favorite."
4. "Ladies and gentlemen, if you wish to smoke, the smoking section on this airplane is on the wing and if you can light 'em, you can smoke 'em."
5. "In the case of a crash landing, please stay in your seat, put your head down and kiss your butt goodbye."
6. During landing: "Clip clop. Clip clop. Clip clop. Whoa, big fella. WHOA!"
7. "Once the captain has turned off the seatbelt sign you may depart using the exit nearest you, leaving all your emotional baggage behind."
8. "Please check the seat pocket in front of you and only leave those items you think we would like to have... wallets, ipods, leftover candy... all good."
9. "There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only four ways out of this airplane."
10. "Thank you for flying our airline. Now get the hell out."