I love you for that. Thanks!
Here are the latest awards which I am truly honored to have received:
“esse blog e bom de olhar” Award (Portuguese translation: "This blog is good to look at.")
from the always interesting (if not sometimes drunk and slightly twisted) Argentum Vulgaris at Life is Just Like That
• Pass it on to 10 blogs and let them know they have received it (rules, link, etc)
I've previously admitted that I suck at math, in addition to being a chronic rule breaker. However, the above number of blogs I would be linking to (if I followed rules, which I don't) would be 15 + 12 + 10 + 10 which equals 47.
That's a lot of linkage. Oh the quandry. What to do? What to do?
Well, my first reaction to anything I don't want to do is to find a way to procrastinate. So, first I'll do the other non-linky rules.
One was to post this sentence: Nenhum olhar è mais puro do que uma criança. In Portuguese this means, "There is nothing so pure as the look of a child."
Another request was to post ten things that make me happy. Of course I could easily list ten things about my wonderful children and husband, my enjoyment in writing and spreading love out into the world.
Yet, I almost feel like that would be
Things that make me happy:
1. Awards with no rules.
2. Days when I get to skip the mother-feather 50 mile aka "Can't get theyah from heyah" commute
to the office. (Same 50 miles back but it's to home so it's just easier somehow.)
3. Pepperoncinis... or any spicy food... or "salt & vinegar" potato chips.
4. Singing at the top of my lungs to the soundtrack from Grease and/or A Chorus Line.
5. My boyfriends: Robert, Kendall and Rodney (Mondavi, Jackson and Strong respectively.)
6. Alone time.
7. Watching a man clean. Add laundry (wash, dry and fold)... oooo baby!
8. "Look Ma -- no Spanx!"
9. Room service.
10. Fresh air and butterflies. (What? I'm not a complete monster.)
Okay... so now I have to play favorites. Below are the first eleven (just to be random) blogs which come to mind as some of the best, sunshiniest, happiest, boa aparência blogs I know.
If you're on this list, feel free to pick the award above which best fits your personality and/or you haven't already won and/or matches the color scheme of your blog.
Heck, take two. They're small.
Link back to me and pass it on. Or don't. Whatever floats your boat. You may want to include a list of some sort or a thought-provoking phrase in a different language, even if the award you choose doesn't call for it. Despite the rules, stuff like that makes reading about awards more interesting.
Sasha at Lemonade Makin' Mama
Serenityville Amy at Aayymee, watchchoo gonna do-o?
Crystal at Wanna Be Balanced Mom
Caroline Bender at Drawing In
Bob at just kicken it around
Melissa at The Scholastic Scribe
Queenie Jeanne at Jeannie's Happy World
Missa at LosingEthel
Amanda at Serenity Now
Heather at Acting Balanced
The Guys at The Guy's Perspective
MORE AWARD POSTS:
* I'm Kreativ!
* Superiority Complex
* Awarded by Three Lovely Blogs
* When Life Hands You Lemons